Petterino’s Monday Night Live (MNL), the impromptu musical showcase hosted by Denise McGowan Tracy and Beckie Menzie, starts celebrating its 10th anniversary Monday, September 25 at 7:30 p.m. Enjoy anniversary specials every Monday including $10/bottle wine specials plus a complimentary slice of birthday cake and champagne toast. Try the $19.95 prix fixe dinner menu and the special anniversary cocktail, or order from the regular menu.
- October 2 – Special guests from the cast of Billy Elliott at Porchlight Music Theatre
- October 9 – Special performance to be announced
- October 16 – Special guests from the cast of the regional theatre premiere of Fun Home at Victory Gardens Theater
- The Return of Monday Night Football – Boulevard American Kolsch Pitchers are now $20. Share a pitcher or two with your favorite Jake’s wings. Read the whole deal HERE.
National Drink Beer Day September 28 – specials on 3 Sheeps Water Slides (Sheboygan, WI) and Goose Island OMG “Old Man Grumpy” (Chicago). Stay tuned for details on a special event!
- Limited-time September dishes to try: 4 Cheese Cheeseburger with fries: Cheddar, Pepper Jack, Provolone and Spicy Parmesan Butter on a grilled ciabatta bun. Smoked Apple BBQ Wings: crispy jumbo wings tossed in Jake’s house made smoked apple bbq sauce. Chimichanga Time!: house-made creamy mac and cheese with smoked chicken in a flour tortilla , deep fried until crispy. Top with roasted serrano aioli and more.
- Pecan Maple – Distinct flavors of nutty autumn pies with a toasty Chiya Chai sweetness.
- Apple Pie – Reinterprets a seasonal dessert staple into a sippable fall classic.
- Pumpkin Spice – Combines two classic fall flavors.
- Pear and Ginger – A refreshing tea sweetened with pear notes with a ginger-driven edge.